Today I saw the phrase: “Chronological age”.
I know what it means, of course:
n. Abbr. CAThe number of years a person has lived, used especially in psychometrics as a standard against which certain variables, such as behavior and intelligence, are measured.
- I would rather bounce across the grass on my cross-bike to work, than sit behind the wheel of my comfortable, heated and radioed-up car. Any car in fact. Including yours.
- I race my daughter to her school while providing a BBC style commentary on the race: “And….AND……She’s got it on the line!” etc. etc.
- I loudly exclaimed ‘Phwoar!’ when I spotted a beach specific bike manufactured by Koga, in the event village at Battle on the Beach.
- I had a skateboard for Christmas.
- When Luke Rowe of Team Sky attended our kids club Christmas party, armed with Team Sky goodies, I hungrily grabbed stickers bearing the badge of classic races. It was just like collecting Star Wars stickers back in ’77.
- When I ride back from the pub with my cycling buddies, it resembles a scene from ET.
- I love the bright red saddle cover from mission burrito and want one urgently. If it means saving lots of tokens, sending off with an SAE and waiting a further 6 weeks, I’ll do it.
- I have a ridiculous amount of t-shirts depicting a picture of a bike.
- As a wide eyed observer, bike polo/bmxing seems to be a better way of using a table tennis court/city plaza